Footwear size chart & instructions
For accurate measurements, follow instructions carefully.
You will need a piece of paper, a pen or pencil, and a measuring tape or ruler.
1. Place your piece of paper on the ground.
2. Place your child’s tiny feet on the piece of paper
3. Because infants and toddlers tend to curl their toes, be sure to press down on foot gently to flatten.
4. On the paper, mark the back edge of the heel by drawing a line, about an inch long, and do the same at the top of the foot at the very tip of the longest toe.
5. Measure the length between the the markings on the paper (from the top line to the bottom line); this will be the measurements you’ll need to compare to the provided size chart.
6. Be sure to measure BOTH feet. It is normal for one foot to be slightly longer than the other, so be sure to use the measurements from the longest foot.